New Jersey School of Dental Assisting
Discover a new and rewarding career in only 10 weeks.
The dental assisting field is growing. As many dentists devote more of their time to more complex procedures, they will delegate more routine tasks to Dental Assistants.
Dental Assistants perform a variety of important functions in the dental office.
- Assist the dentist in procedures
- Make patients feel comfortable
- Prep patient for treatment
- Maintain dental records
- Assist with instruments and materials
- Sterilize and disinfect instruments and equipment
- Instruct patients on postoperative and oral health care